Home.......... DT Stempelglede.......... DT Unik Hobby.......... My Templates.......... My Tutorials..........

19. juni 2011

Baptism Card

I got an order for a Baptism Card, and it ended up like this bib card... ;) I got the inspiration from Debbie.



I've used the Grand Calibur Nestabilities Scalloped Dies from Spellbinders to make the bib. :)
I made a small roll that leaves room for a money gift. Below the roll, you can write a personal greeting. :)


I've decorated the bib with a ribbon and cute metal charms.


Materials:
Stamps: Stempelglede - Velkommen lille venn, North Stamps - tekst
Patterned Paper: Melissa Frances - Betty Ann
Spellbinders Dies: Grand Calibur Scalloped Ovals, Petite Oval Scallop LG, Petite Oval LG
Embellishments: Metal Charms, ribbon, flowers.

  
By the way I was very surprised when I received a pleasant email from Eva at StampARTic last week. She told me that my Tilda-card has been chosen to the Walk of Fame of June at StampARTic. What an honor! Thank you !



  ♥ Thank you very much for visiting my blog.  ♥
  Have a wonderful week.

Hugs, Kirsten


15 kommentarer:

Anonym,  19. juni 2011 kl. 22:38  

This is a gorgeous creation. I love the papers and the embellishments are so beautiful.

Hugs Jannie

Sheilagh 19. juni 2011 kl. 23:20  

Hi Kirsten
Such a pretty delicate looking card perfect for a baptism and I love the charm you added to the ribbon bow.
Sheilagh x :)

Daisy Vilela 19. juni 2011 kl. 23:34  

Hello!

I'm from Brasil and love to see the work of the rest of the world.

I LOVE your job, very beautifull. O have to say that I'm in love with thw ribbon you used! Soooo cute!!!

Visit my site and blog.

www.imagescrap.com.br
www.imagescrap.blogspot.com

Kisses


Daisy

loz 20. juni 2011 kl. 06:42  

This is super beautiful Kristen..Loz

Judi 20. juni 2011 kl. 10:12  

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL work! Love it!

Judi x

Riet 20. juni 2011 kl. 19:45  

This is so beautful,I love your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Camilla 20. juni 2011 kl. 21:38  

Så delikat og nydelig... Og så lurt design:D

Helt nydelig!

Klem fra Camilla

Helen 20. juni 2011 kl. 22:23  

Super søtt :)

Har lånt malen din til vinflaskeinnpakingen, men har linket tilbake til deg :)

Ville bare titte innom å si at du er fantastisk flink, og takk for at du deler de fine tingene med oss :)

Agneta Lundbäck Sjölin 21. juni 2011 kl. 21:52  

så jättefin, och vilken kul ide´ med "rullen" med pengar
Agneta

Henrikke 22. juni 2011 kl. 05:22  

Så flott det kortet du har laget. Kjempe stilig med den pengelommen også :)

Ha en fin dag!

Klem Henrikke

Sueli Pinheiro 24. juni 2011 kl. 23:55  

¡Muy lindo tu tarjeta! Me ha encantado! Subi un post en mi blog con enlace al tuyo. Espero no te importes.
Bendecido fin de semana!

Katrin 26. juni 2011 kl. 23:54  

Какая прелесть! Очень мило!!!

Becky 28. juni 2011 kl. 17:56  

This is precious! What an awesome idea.

jacirascrap 22. august 2011 kl. 20:44  

Estou impressionada com seu blog... Quantas maravilhas voce faz!!!

ania 8. oktober 2011 kl. 08:25  

Świetna, bardzo pomysłowa, delikatna praca! Dzidziuś na pewno był zadowolony:)))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Welcome back!

Have a nice day!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP